Read below on how to get this look:
Grab some brushes and the 5 following products (or anything similar to them):
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in "Milk"
Bare Minerals Eye Shadow in "Mint"
Mint is the bottom right eyeshadow
#3 & #4
Stila's Eye for Color Palette
(the dark and light green in the palette)
A Shimmery Green Eyeshadow
(I don't have a picture for this color because I have a random sample color with no name or brand)
1) Lightly place the Milk Jumbo Pencil from your lash line to crease. Blend out--don't apply too much!!! Also concentrate a lot in your inner tear duct. This cream will help the green colors stick--they will also be truer in color.
2) Apply the Mint eyeshadow to the inner corner and 1/3 along your lower lash line.
3) Apply the light green from the Stila palette along your crease. This will add more dimension to the look and serve as a buffer color from the shimmering green to the bare skin of your brow bone.
***Additional note: we aren't applying anything to the actual brow bone because the other colors are shimmery and bright. A shimmery brow would overpower the look***
4) Apply the shimmery green all along your lid beneath your crease. Blend in to the light green we just applied. Also apply along the middle 1/3 of your lower lash line.
5) Take a tapered crease brush, and apply the dark green from the Stila palette to your outer crease. Blend into the shimmery green and apply a little to the outer 1/3 of your lower lash line.
6) Apply brown eyeliner to the top and bottom lash line. Go for brown as opposed to black because black would be too harsh for the look since we're using light greens.
7) Curl lashes and apply mascara
Hope you guys enjoyed and this was helpful :)