Monday, December 19, 2011

New York: Day 2

Hey guys!

So my sister put me on a sleeping schedule since it's been so out of whack because of exams, but the thing is, I slept in until 3 today. I know, so lazyyyyyy.

As a result, I didn't do TONS today. I woke up and showered and painted my toe nails with that new nail polish I got yesterday.

When my sister got home, we wrapped a few presents, then I got dressed to go out to dinner.

Scott, sissy, and I went to Bodhi Tree, this little Thai restaurant down the street from her that I loved a few trips back when I came to visit her. THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS, as always

My sister got Garlic Chicken, Crispy Calamari, and Chicken Wings



Scott got Chicken Pad Thai, Crispy Calamari, and Chicken Wings


And I got Thai Iced Tea (MY FAVORITE), Thai Fried Rice w/ Chicken, Vegetable Dumplings, and Chicken Satay on skewers. 

Thai Iced Tea

Vegetable Dumplings

Chicken Satay

Fried Rice

Here's some pictures of sissy and me being lame as always:






Then afterwards, we went to Sundaes and Cones, our favorite ice cream parlor.

I got Red Orange Sorbet


and my sister got Pistachio Almond, which is her favorite. I always thought it sounded disgusting, but I tried it tonight and it was sooo good. Sorry for not giving you enough cred, pistachio almond.



Now we are just sitting around about to watch a movie. Hopefully my day tomorrow will be wayyyy more productive!

Hope you all are enjoying your vacation and getting ready for Christmas or Hanukkah :)

- Alexa Dorian

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having fun! I've never had thai food but that looks delish!

    I'm your newest follower! love the blog :)

    www.xothelandofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete