Sunday, November 20, 2011

And I Think To Myself ... What a Wonderful World

HELLO ALL MY WONDERFUL READERS!!!!!

I've missed you all and your sweet comments. Sorry I haven't posted much lately!!!!

I am on cloud 9 right which is a wonderful thing compared to the depressed mood I was in all last week. So many amazing things are happening in my life and I want to share them with you :)

Informal

First, last night was my sorority's informal and although there were some major bumps in the road, I had the MOST AMAZING night. Thanks to Ann for letting me borrow her dress--I LOVED IT--and thanks to all my girls for a wonderful dinner. The biggest thanks goes to Max for being an amazing dance partner, a perfect date, and for laying on the floor and taking care of me when I ate my weight in Topo. You mean so much to me.

Here's some cute pics me and that loser took:










Lastly, shout out to our President, Christina. I hope she had an amazing 21st--she looked gorgeous! And also to Julie, Nathan was adorable. I approve.

Thanksgiving

Next, I am so happy that this week is Thanksgiving Break! So much yummy food!!!!! And no school work. This is what I have to look forward to:

From a few years ago

I can't wait to see my family and eat all that yummy food! But, don't forget to remember the reason why we have Thanksgiving and actually give thanks for everything you have in your life and think about those that aren't as fortunate as you.

Dribble dribble, shoot shoot

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! UNC Basketball is finally here. Let's all hope that this season, we will have started on a ship, and end with a championship.

Twitter

If you live at UNC you HAVE to follow @uncproblems_
Everything she tweets is how I feel about everything on campus. Most of them make me laugh soooo hard.

Yummy in my Tummy


These things are honestly addicting. I love them #guiltypleasure

Breaking Dawn


Utterly disturbing and awkward at some parts, but I loveeeeeeeed it!!!! Go see it NOW if you're a Twilight fan.

Save the best for last...

I FINALLY GET TO SEE THESE TWO LOSERS NEXT WEEK


Sissy and Scott, you better get ready to have LOADS of fun :)


Alright guys, well it's time for me to start on that 5 page paper, that's due tomorrow, on a book that I didn't have enough time to read #uncprobz

If you go to UNC, study hard these next two days and enjoy your break; if you go to another college, I hope your break is fun-filled and relaxing; if you're out of college, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and get to spend plenty of time with your family!

Love y'all,
-Alexa Dorian




No comments:

Post a Comment