Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Season, New Hair



OH LORDY! 


Okay y'all ... I changed my hair color. I'm really gonna have to get used to it!

RIP Blonde Hair
I love the cut, but I'm not used to having my natural colored hair!


I got my hair ombre-dyed, which is a gradient between the color at your roots and the color at your tips.

I have to give a shout out to Ashton at Papillon Salon in Cary. I've stayed with her through a prom, a move, and college! She always knows exactly what I want and is super friendly! If you live in or near Raleigh/Cary then you should definitely look her up!





Tell me what you guys think!


BEFORE/AFTER:












BTW this is my outfit from today!


Repping Carolina Blue back at home

Shirt I was wearing underneath

Why did I wear shorts in this cold weather? WHO KNOWS?

-Alexa Dorian


No comments:

Post a Comment