Monday, October 31, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Hey everyone!

I was inspired by my sister to make a list of things that are making me happy right now! She has a blog also, which gives great advice and will definitely make you laugh. Click here to be redirected to her blog!

So here they are:



Food & Drink:


My Big made me one of my favorites: banana bread. Nonetheless, I ate it in 2 days and I'm craving more.


The new Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini at Panera Bread is delicious! My favorite part is the asiago cheese focaccia bread. The caramelized onions are also yummy!


Pumpkin spiced lattes are one of my favorite drinks lately. Since I've just recently began liking coffee, I never knew what I was missing out on in this fall time favorite!



Fall time:


Fuzzy socks. Say no more.


Fall is my season simply because of how beautiful the scenery becomes. I'm lucky enough to live on a campus that has STUNNING fail foliage!


I love being able to snuggle up in sweaters again!!!


I saw a girl on the bus wearing these Sperry boots and now I want them soooo badly!



Hair & Make up:


I love giving my hair a break from the heat lately. Instead, I like letting it dry naturally then twist the sides of my hair back and pin it.


My Hot Tools straightener. I think the cheetah print is adorable too!


Tightlining my eyes! It really makes your upper lash line look fuller.



Media:


I am absolutely in love with this song (We Found Love) and music video by Rihanna. I love when people alter the cliché love story.


I have always loved the Twilight Saga and I am so excited for the final movies!


My friend Ann and I find this website absolutely hilarious. We spent the other night messing around on this thing for an hour.


My UNC basketball boys! Especially Kendall Marshall ;)



Life:


One of my goals before the end of the year was to become friends with the p2p driver, Benjy. 2 days before his last shift ever, my friend Ann and I rode the bus with him for 2 hours and made him our friend!


I find this picture absolutely hilarious! Ann and I came across this the other night. So random. So many questions.


Max! This boy is completely different in all the good ways from the other guys I've been with. I've been so stressed lately and talking to him at night always puts me in a better mood! He ALWAYS makes me happy. 

- Alexa Dorian

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of tightlining until I visited your blog. Can you do it with a felt tip eye liner pen? I'm going to have to give this a go! Happy Friday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not just because the consistency of the felt tip liner doesn't stick well on wet or moist surfaces! Pencil is the only one that has ever worked for me! Hope I could help :)

    ReplyDelete